|Take a few ideas for a small meeting or take several for a larger event.
These are suggestions for you to build upon. Be creative...JuliaPlease take a moment to read the Use Policy for Themes at the bottom of the page before leaving. Thanks!
Teapots With Character
Women's Ministry Theme
This theme revolves around the godly character that should 'pour' out of our lives. A great theme for a Mother Daughter Tea.
Alternative Theme Titles
- Out Your Spout
- Tea Party
- Tea Cups and Lace
- Woman of Character
- Let's Have Tea!
- Tea Please!
- A Lovely Tea Party
- A Garden Party Tea
- An Afternoon Tea
Theme Verse Suggestion
- "...Be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation,
in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. " I Timothy 4:12
- Out Your Spout devotional by Julia
- Drop in for Tea devotional by Julia
- Find more Devotionals by Julia
- Pinks work great for a feminine tea
- You may want to gather up some teapots for decorating first and see what the dominant colors are in those before you decide.
- Decorate for a Tea.
- Usually sweet and simple will make a tea luxurious.
- Gather up teapots and teacups.
- Sprinkle in flowers and candles too.
- Tea Links Page
- Tea Planning Page
- Find some decorating and craft inspiration for this theme
Tea Party Event Pinboard (Julia's Pinterest Board)
For The Tables
- Use small arrangements done in teapots and teacups.
- Doll Tea Party - Use a child's table set up for tea with dolls seated as guests in the chairs
Games and Ice-breakers:
- Icebreakers Index
- Tea Pot Song
If this is for a Mother-Daughter Banquet, have a group of the smaller ones sing the "I'm a Little Teapot" song together. The moms will love it!
Background Music - Have some beautiful classical type music playing in the background.
- Teabag Favor Printables (CLM)
- Teacup With Saucer
- Teapot/Teacup Magnet .
- Tea Links Page for ideas.
- Crafts and Favors Page.
Just For Fun
- Make some tea related invitations
- Share Some Tea Uses. (Check online for resources.)
- Make special tea invitations. Use teapot or teacup shapes. Embellish with scrapbooking paper.
- Kid's Participation - If you are having a tea for your Mother's Day banquet and will have some younger kids, you may want to put a few crayons at the tables with a coloring sheet to color. It will give them something to do, especially if there is a lot of conversation that will not include them. Try to find some tea themed color pages for them to color.
- Share a Tea Joke:
- Q. Why should you be careful about drinking tea at night?
A. Because it might mug you!
- Put cute sayings on the teabags that are served.
Christian Tea Sayings
- Anything dealing with Tea.
- Tea Towels
- Teacups filled with candy and tied up with tulle and ribbons.
- Book on Teas
- Tea Cozy
- Tea Basket - Fill with boxes of tea, tea strainer, teacup and saucer, tea time or cookie recipe book.
- Doorprizes Page.
- Skits Page.
- Serve Tea of course!
- Have a tea tasting table and let the ladies try some unusual or different blends.
- Need more ideas for this theme or want to share your own?
Go to our CLM Facebook Page for interaction. Be sure to "like" the page!
- See More Women's Ministry Themes (More than 100 free theme ideas!)
|Abbreviated Use Policy:
- The theme page ideas may be printed off for planning purposes; however, no permission is granted for reprinting the material to websites, blogs, message boards or online use of any kind.
- This includes no permission for submitting the ideas to other women's ministry forums (open or private -- member fee or free). Please make a link to this website if you want to share.
- Please do not submit the ideas to ministries, websites, magazines, book authors and publishers, or newsletters to be published on or off-line.
- This page is here as a free resource to help local church women's ministry groups. Thanks for respecting the User Policy in order for the outreach of this website to remain fruitful.
See the Full User Policy Here.