|Take a few ideas for a small meeting or take several for a larger event.
Living The Grande Life!
Women's Ministry Theme
This theme focusing on living life to the fullest in Christ. Taking inspiration from the pinata, this makes a great time for a mexican theme or Taco Night. This would make a great Missionary emphasis meeting.
Alternative Theme Titles
Copyright ©2001-2014 Julia Bettencourt
- Set My Heart On Fire (chili peppers)
- Make A Joyful Noise! (Maracas)
- Live The Fantástico Life!
- Celebrate South of The Border
- Taco Night
Theme Verse Suggestions
- Keep thy heart with all diligence;
for out of it are the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23
- Life's Pinata by Julia
- See more Devotionals by Julia
- Bright Colors.
- Mexican Blankets
- Chili Peppers
- Mexican Paper Flowers.
- Search "fiesta" at Oriental Trading for decorations.
For The Tables
- Use bright colors for the tablecloths.
- Use items such as sombreros, cactus, and chili peppers.
Games and Ice-breakers
- Break a Pinata!
- Icebreakers Index
- Play some Mexican music in the background.
- Small potted cacti plant.
- Search "fiesta" or "Mexican" at Oriental Trading for lots of ideas.
- Crafts and Favors.
Just For Fun
- Make Mexican flowers together as a project. These are flowers made from tissue paper and you can find several type of directions on the web.
- Have everyone bring in their favorite Mexican Food recipe and exchange them.
- Highlight any missionaries your church supports in Mexico.
- Gift Card for a local Mexican Restaurant.
- Cookbook on Mexican Cooking.
- Gift Set of Hot Sauce
- Anything embellished with a red pepper. You'll find things such as dishtowels and other home decor items.
- Doorprize Page.
- Skits Page.
- Serve Mexican Foods.
- Have a Taco Bar with all the fixings.
- Food Resource Page
- Entertaining Page.
- Need more ideas for this theme or want to share your own?
Go to our CLM Facebook Page for interaction. Be sure to "like" the page!
- See More Women's Ministry Themes (More than 100 free theme ideas!)
You are not permitted to reprint this material online or publish it in any way online or off. Only Publishing Exceptions: Individual churches may print the material in off-line newsletters and church bulletins. By using this website, you are binding yourself to these terms.
Best Way to Save These Ideas: Copy and paste into Word (or your document program) retaining copyright info. Adjust your fonts and print. Most of the pages on the website are too long to print out correctly by printing directly from online.