|Mens - Father's Day
Women's Ministry Theme List
Although the website is mostly dealing with Christian women and Women's Ministry, a lot of questions come in for Men's and Father's Day Themes. This is primarily because in most churches, the women do the planning:) These are just theme titles, not complete themes.
- A Father's Love
- A Godly Man
- A Wise Man
- Americana Theme
- Anchored in Christ (Nautical theme)
- At the Heart of Men
- BBQ Theme
- Building Better Homes
- Camping Theme
- Classic Car Theme
- Dads of the Caribbean (Pirates, Swashbuckling Theme)
- Fishers of Men
- Footsteps of a Father
- Footsteps of Faithfulness
- In His Steps
- Iron Dad (Play on Food Network's "Iron Chef" - Could have cooking competition)
- It's A Jungle Out There
- Lego and Let God Build (Using Lego building blocks)
- Let Your Light Shine (Geared for women, but could be adjusted.)
- Men of Character
- Men of Purpose
- Men of Worth
- Men of the Word (Great theme to highlight different
men of the Bible.)
- Men Under Construction
- On Eagle's Wings
- Outdoors Theme
- Par For The Course (Golf Theme - Could relate to living up to par in the Christian life)
- Redeeming the Time
- Scaling the Heights (Mountain Climbing Theme)
- Safari Theme
- Setting Sail (Boat Theme)
- Sports Theme
- Tailgate Party
- Ultimate Survival Theme (Geared for women, but could be adjusted.)
- Western-Cowboy Theme (Geared for women, but could be adjusted.)
More Theme Topic Lists
Find full themes on the website with theme verse, devotional suggestion, decorating ideas and much more!
Copyright ©2001-2013 Julia Bettencourt
Women's Ministry Themes
Womens' Ministry Helps
|Abbreviated Use Policy:
- This theme topic list may be printed off for planning purposes; however, no permission is granted for reprinting the material to websites, blogs, message boards or online use of any kind.
- This includes no permission for submitting the ideas to other women's ministry forums (open or private -- member fee or free). Please make a link to this website if you want to share.
- Please do not submit the ideas to ministries, websites, magazines, book authors and publishers, or newsletters to be published on or off-line.
- This page is here as a free resource to help local church women's ministry groups. Thanks for respecting the User Policy in order for the outreach of this website to remain fruitful.
See the Full User Policy Here.