|Women's Ministry Group Project Ideas
There are lots of projects you can get involved in as a ladies church group, but
try to make the activities meaningful to the ladies who get involved and
something that will do some good for your church or community. Almost
anything you do as a group can bring about some great bonding and fellowship
between your church ladies. Here are some suggestions.
Copyright ©2001-2013 Julia Bettencourt
- Make lap quilts for a local nursing home.
- Make baby quilts for a local crises pregnancy center.
- Plant flowers in the church flower boxes, along church walkways, etc.
- Prepare meals for sick, needy or elderly.
- Make fruit/gift baskets for shut-ins.
- Make cookies for an upcoming vacation Bible School.
- Make meals for missionaries or guests for special meetings.
- Hold a baby shower for your church nursery.
- Hold a kitchen shower for your church kitchen.
- Make favors for an upcoming banquet or event.
- Make banners for a church play or celebration.
- Make costumes for a church Christmas play.
- Make floral arrangements for an upcoming special function.
- Decorate your church for the holidays.
- Make chemo caps for cancer patients. Work in conjunction with a
Chemo Caps Links (Bev's Country Cottage - Has a great list of instructions from various websites)
- Make care packages or have a letter writing party for your
missionaries. Have everyone clip and bring in interesting news
stories, fun comic strips, etc. to enclose in your letters.
- Make care packages for college students.
- Make care packages for service men and women.
- Write letters and send cards to service men and women.
- Make shoebox care boxes of school supplies for children of needy
- Collect recipes and make a church recipe book.
Womens' Ministry Helps
- Feel free to copy this article for personal use and for use within your local women's group or small groups. Please leave copyright information and web url in tact when reprinting.
- No permission is given for reprinting on websites, blogs, emails, online newsletters, or any other internet (online) use. For reprint for publications or any other reprinting not specified, please contact Julia for permission. Thank you!
Read the Complete User Policy here.