|Womens Doorprizes and Small Gift Ideas
For Women's Ministry and Church FunctionsJulia Bettencourt
The items listed on this page would be perfect for doorprizes at women's retreats and events. Also many of the small gifts would work to pass out for Mother's Day church gifts.
- Address Book
- Bath Items (beads, bath pillow, etc.)
- Box of Chocolates
- Candy dish
- Cloth Handkerchief
- Coffee Mug
- Craft Items for the home
- Devotional Book
- DVD (chick Flick)
- Extra large chocolate candy
- Garden Gloves
- Hanging basket
- List Pads (such as shopping or to do)
- Magazine (crafting, Christian, home-type)
- Make-up Bag - small size
- Nail poilish Kit
- Novelty Garden Stake
- Novelty Items such as figurines
- Photo Album - mini
- Picture Frame
- Potted Plant
- Single Rose
- Small Garden Tools
- Specialty Tea
- Specialty Coffee
- Spray of Fresh flowers
- Tea or Kitchen Towels
- Teacup and Saucer
- Writing Pen
- Gift Certificate to a HairSalon
- Gift Certificate for Manicure-Pedicure
- Gift vertificate to a Restaurant
- Gift Certificate to a Book Store (Christian Bookstore)
- Gift Certificate to a Card Store, such as Hallmark
- Gift Certificate to a Craft Store such as Michaels
- Gift Certificate to Starbucks or Jamba Juice
Larger (More Expensive) Gifts
- Gift Baskets
- Boxed Gourmet Foods
- Small Kitchen Appliance
- Glass Cake Plate
- Large Candle Set
- Blanket Throw
- Make-up Mirror
- Collector Items such as Willow Tree, Jim Shore, Mary Moo, et.
- Doorprize Tips and Helps
- Men's Doorprize Ideas
- Couples Doorprize Ideas.
- There are doorprizes listed under each Women's Ministry Theme on the website if you are looking for themed ideas.
- See the Craft Favors Page for small crafty gifts to make.
Doorprize Tips and Helps
Men's Doorprize Ideas
Couples Doorprize Ideas
Womens' Ministry Helps
- Feel free to copy this resource for personal use and for use within your local women's group or small groups. Please leave copyright information and web url in tact when reprinting.
- No permission is given for reprinting on websites, blogs, emails, online newsletters, or any other internet (online) use. For reprint for publications or any other reprinting not specified, please contact Julia for permission. Thank you!
Read the Complete User Policy here.